My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://knealesm.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday 5 June 2013

Sometimes it is about the nail


I came across this video here

I mainly wanted to share the video because I found it funny. However, it also got me thinking about how we often seek to justify our own sin. We may have a host of 'issues' for which we seek counsel without ever addressing the elephant in the room: those issues may be a result of your own sin. The deceitfulness of the human heart so often means, not only are we wont to ignore our own sin but, when others call us on it we argue it is they who have missed the point.

Nevertheless, it is always worth remembering, sometimes it is about the nail.

No comments:

Post a Comment